Nice Reference Pic of E-11

TD-5766

Unfortunately the tour props are inaccurate. I was at MSI in October and they had a Vader that was labeled as being from ANH, and it was mostly ESB.

Here are some sandtrooper E-11 screencaps for reference.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

LOL. Guess I'll have to wear my left hand guard on my right hand now too.

But I wouldn't be surprised if that was 30 years of accumulated dust on that E-11, it still is a nice looking prop fo sho.

• 2 months later...

Perhaps someone can help...

I purchased this E-11 prop from a private prop maker,who was given it as a gift from a prop maker for the special editions.

It is resin and aluminum,with some other metal parts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It has ILM 95 stamped into the bottom just forward of the trigger, on one side and two sets of intitials on the opposite side.

original or cast it is an excellent comfortable weight to troop with for hours..I am yet to see a recast version with so many metal parts on and in it

any help?

Perhaps someone can help...

I purchased this E-11 prop from a private prop maker,who was given it as a gift from a prop maker for the special editions.

It is resin and aluminum,with some other metal parts

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

It has ILM 95 stamped into the bottom just forward of the trigger, on one side and two sets of intitials on the opposite side.

original or cast it is an excellent comfortable weight to troop with for hours..I am yet to see a recast version with so many metal parts on and in it

any help?

Man! That looks good.....I have one (resin) and it's great for display but it's warped like an old banana!!!!!!! Perfect for blasting around corners though! So the joke is it's shape aids in accuracy while you're wearing your helmet!!!