NEW ARMOR REQUESTED

dutchy

Imperial greetings,

I'm a newbee over here so be gentl..

I'm from the Netherlands and really want to transform myself into a worthy sandtrooper.

I contacted AP for armour because I want to get started asap, haven't heard from him yet.

Are there any more guys/girls who sell or manufacture armour?

Just read a topic about the FX suit, i know it's cheaper but is it also as goodlookin'???

I contacted td-252 of the northern garrison and he already gave me a great deal of info.

Hope to get some pointers where to purchase the suit/ armour...

Thanx

Thanx all you guys

Contacted AP and will order one of his, looks good and is , correct me if I'm wrong, relatively movie accurate becuase it's a copy of an actual ANH armor..

TD-0252 gave me a good pointer in this direction

I'll keep you guys posted over here..

Thanx all you guys

Contacted AP and will order one of his, looks good and is , correct me if I'm wrong, relatively movie accurate becuase it's a copy of an actual ANH armor..

well technically speaking its a ROTJ suit modded to look ANH with some parts mirrored i.e. shin and bicep pieces whereas TM is an original sculpt and captures all the finer nuances of the ANH suits and TE2 is also a modded ROTJ but doesnt have mirrored shin and bicep.

AP is still a great kit mind you.

Thanx all you guys

well technically speaking its a ROTJ suit modded to look ANH with some parts mirrored i.e. shin and bicep pieces whereas TM is an original sculpt and captures all the finer nuances of the ANH suits and TE2 is also a modded ROTJ but doesnt have mirrored shin and bicep.

AP is still a great kit mind you.

Copy that all the way.

To me the 3 best suits, you can buy right now is:

TE2.

AP.

TM.

Dutchy want:

A good accurate/strong abs suit for heavy trooping ASAP.

So he go AP.

(He got the good sites like www.tk1536.com www.starwarshelmets.com www.looksirdroids.com and... this one)

Cheers sandys

exchange rates suck, but our currency over here, the € euro is quite stabil at the moment and makes a lot of articles cheaper too..

But most of the stuff has to come from the other side of the water, so the shippingcosts push the price as well..

Keep bouncing bro's