DLT-19 Build

I just wanted to post some progress pics of the DLT-19 that I've been working on.

This is a kit from Clutch. Great guy and great kit to say the least.

I've learned a lot with this build and it's been a blast. Let me know what you think. It's just about ready for weathering.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

yea, it's been a worry of mine too Mike and thanks for the compliment. It's been a fun build.

I'll have to be pretty darn careful with it. It does seem like it's very sturdy and there are no "loose"/thin pieces. I realize it's not going to take a good hard fall well, but I hope that day never comes. During this process, I've learned to sculpt the parts a little (due to air bubbles, my mistakes, etc...)

It's also been built to break down for storage and transport. I'll take some pics of that tonight perhaps. I need to work on the bolt a little (I've got to trim it down so it's not so long).

Very nice! Perhaps you should aim to keep that as a display piece, and try to build your own out of wood or something to have for trooping? Should be easier when you got that one for measurements and such? Anyway, it looks extremely awesome!

Thanks Seth!!! I love the pack. It's sweet man!!! I'll have to get some more pics up of it.

I got ssome paint on the DLT, but need to do some touch up before I weather. I also found some areas that i want to take another look at... I'm a bit anal...