The Star Wars Room lifecast

Hippie Trooper

Hey everyone, been away for a while. I started a channel on justintv called The Star Wars Room. Right now Im just tinkering with it, it's broadcasting mostly during the day now while Im unemployed. Im thinking of doing a weekly "show" or lifecast (think podcast with a camara), where I talk about Star Wars news from around the country. Also show off new additions to my collections. Viewers can try to "stump the stormie" where they throw Star Wars questions at me and I try to answer them as well as "collection challenge", think of a Star Wars collectible, and see if I have it! As soon as I come up with a good schedule and complete the format I'll announce the day and time. Also, whenever we do "armor parties", I'll set up the garage so you can see us creating and upgrading costumes. Check it out and send me your thoughts and suggestions:

http://www.justin.tv/bert_the_stormtrooper

Thanks

Later

cool idea.

I was at a OS 10.5 server seminar last night and got a in-depth look into Podcast capture, with integrated Blog publishing, etc. It was so easy to do, I thought about doing much the same as you're describing. Keep us informed!