My extra V.2 trooper helmets

gino

You can read the full descriptions on the auctions. There's a lot to read.

I figured I'd just post pics by themselves here as a showoff thread.

Also, I put the auction links up in the "for sale" section for anyone interested.

Also, just wanted to point out that the two stunt helmets could easily be turned into sandtroopers by painting over the stripes in the tears and traps.

Here are the three:

V.2 ANH HERO

Unpainted just like originals. Correct 3 bump style earcaps. Has dark green (looks black from the outside) bubble lenses. Hand painted details and tubestripes. Yellow star foam. Chin strap. My personal favorite version of trooper helmet.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

V.2 ANH BUMPY CAP STUNT

Painted white like the originals. Features the bumpy/textured cap. The only helmet available that has a non-cleaned up, un-restored version of back/cap and non-cleaned up face and ears. Hand painted details and tubestripes. Yellow star foam. Chin strap.

This helmet is modeled after the screen identified 'Set for Stun' trooper and utilizes molds taken directly from that helmet's earcaps. The face and cap back come from the screen used original Brian R. helmet (click my banner for detailed explaination).

This helmet could easily be modified into a sandtrooper by painting in the teardrops and trapazoids, or into an ESB by obtaining a set of ESB decals and painting the frown black.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

V.2 ANH SMOOTH CAP STUNT

For anyone who ever wanted an authentic accurate helmet, but couldn't get past the ugly bumpy back/cap, this is the perfect helmet for you.

It utilizes all the same components of the V.2 Bumpy stunt, except the back/cap is the smooth version. That is the ONLY difference. They are finished and detailed in exactly the same intentional sloppy way. Same materials and accessories.

This is about as "idealized" as you'll ever see me make a prop. Just this once. :dry

Also, just like the bumpy cap version, this helmet could easily be modified into a sandtrooper by painting in the teardrops and trapazoids, or into an ESB by obtaining a set of ESB decals and painting the frown black.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

most definatly the best helmets one can get under 30.000 $!

i REALLY wish i had the money, i would buy all three, you know that GINO!

i personally own two of GINO´s V1 helmets and they are beautiful , but these are just stunning!