Help me be named "The Ultimate Star Wars Fan"

Ok dirty ones...I normally wouldnt pimp myself out like this, but this is Star Wars so...

The local Fox affiliate here in town, KPTM Fox 42, is running the "Ultimate Star Wars Fan" contest...30 tickets to the winner to a showing of ROTS.

Well I made it to the final four, and now its left up to an open vote.

So this is my call to my comrades in dirty armor... "Help me, Dirty Armored Troopers, you're my only hope!"

Go here to vote if you would like: http://www.kptm.com/contests/1546507.html

And on a related note, they came out and did a special piece on the Fan Force here in town, and there I am, in my TD gear being interviewed..you can see that here:

http://www.kptm.com/home/1553027.html

Thanks troopers!

Mark Tomasello

What is in it for us? LOL Watched the vid. LOL It's cool that your got to go on TV and admit your geekness to the world!! I voted for you! I just wish my lamo town would do something like that. They suck here!! I had to drive two hours north to the Wally World thing because the stores in my area didn't want me to come in and help them!!! Have fun and let us know if you win!!!

Katt

Hehe! I agree I should've won too, but I am a little biased on the subject.

I did, however, hear from one of the other losing contestants who has come up with the same concerns as I have about how it was run and if the amount of votes received was even a factor...