Cushman DLT-19

Here are better pics to view the new Cushman DLT-19.

The barrel to upgrade your version one MGs with ($30 including bipod)...

Posted Image

The gun, painted and detailed...

Posted Image

This is just a new option available to those who are on a budget, who want a gun that can be carried in luggage, bounces when dropped, and weighs around 3 pounds once it is piped. I will have bigger pictures once I get mine.

Hope you like it... I helped retool the barrel and this version is for this audience specifically.

Later Brothers,

John

There are times when both a Sci-Fire Hyperfirm AND a Cushman would be good to own.

This gun weighs 2 lbs., 14 oz. and it can be carried in luggage - good for travel and especially good for Rose Bowl Parade-type marches.

Where as the Hyperfirm is great for local troops and appearances, and hero displays. (And travel if you have the right kind of luggage )

Though, I will use the Cushman for my display and trooping weapon since I put some work in it and it is a quite good looking option.

Options are good. Many in this group have different needs, as well as budgets.

Thanks for the feedback!

John

OK, I have converted my V1 MG-34 ot a DLT-19. ANNOUNCEMENT: All owners of V1 MG-34s by Cushman, and who the skill to assemble a suit of armor (or a snap together model kit, like when we were kids), can make a DLT 19 that looks like this....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This new barrel will fit both the V1 and V2 receiver too. He and I discussed that we can convert the V1 (so, no more V1 MG-34s available sorry)... we agreed, to flatten the left side of the feeder tray ammo port, and have the feeder tray cover box, and offer a resin greeblie disc.

Plus, it is slightly less expensive if you already have a V1 Cushman sitting in a box. Now there is no excuse to not finish it.

New topic... I saw this gun go for over $200 on ebay.

Posted Image

As for the new Cushman DLT-19... I have jumbo mega-pixel images if anyone wants to see them.

Later Brothers,

John

FANTASTIC!!! work John .

This 50% of the gun you made/modify (barrel/bipod) for Crushman, is really MUCH!!! much better looking now.

If you modify the rest of the Dlt-19, i really like to 0wn one.

It looks top cool on the barrel, where you can see the pipe through the holes on the barrel.

Keep us up dated, hope you can help Crushman to complete the new version of his Dlt-19 asap.

Best regards from here bro.

Rolf

and just to add some kudos, in my trooping yesterday every stormtrooper who saw my gun and held it said they have to get one. Everyone who [icks it up says the same thing, " thats it? thats all it weighs?" it's so light and sexy and one guy from out of nowehere came up to me saying im a nazi supporter which kind of made me feel bad but the fact that he recognized it made me realize that it truly is a great replica.

Rolf and Cooper! Thanks so much.

Sorry about the NAZI! Sheesh!

Well, these are light weight, and easy to put together. I love mine! I appreciate the compliments a lot.

Gotta run.

Later Brothers!

John

p.s. - Maybe I should try my hand at making an MG-15! The cool thing about Cushman is the true inner barrel under the cooling barrel.

Take it easy!

and just to add some kudos, in my trooping yesterday every stormtrooper who saw my gun and held it said they have to get one. Everyone who [icks it up says the same thing, " thats it? thats all it weighs?" it's so light and sexy and one guy from out of nowehere came up to me saying im a nazi supporter which kind of made me feel bad but the fact that he recognized it made me realize that it truly is a great replica.

Thanks Rolf!!!

We are trying to figure out how to couple the new DLT-19 barrel to a piece of resin that is like the third segment of the barrel (the nub, like on the first version Cushman MG-34) so to have the extremely well detailed MG-34 V2 receiver connect to my DLT-19 barrel master.

I may have a spare kit that is a version one receiver (but improved, and a tight pull, and a DLT-19 barrel that will need a tiny bit of work.) I could assemble this and sell it. My assemblies are slightly different than Cushman's - He couples his assembled barrel-to-receiver slightly different, and I weather mine slightly in a different way.

So anyone who is interest, it would look like this (but with a bakelite color stock)...

Posted Image

Let me know. Cushman is upgrading his pricing matrix to be more in line with the improved quality of his line, his upgraded vac, and his pulling methods.

So, anyone is interested in an assembled gun like above, let me know. It will be around $200 I hope.

Also, the stock will be a darker rusty brown aged bakelite color, not woody like the pic (which I need to reshoot, since I have made it a darker color.

Later Brothers,

John

http://www.cushmanpaintball.com/PeplicaMg34V2.html

Check out the new version.

Looks sweet!!! to me

Thanks Rolf!!!

We are trying to figure out how to couple the new DLT-19 barrel to a piece of resin that is like the third segment of the barrel (the nub, like on the first version Cushman MG-34) so to have the extremely well detailed MG-34 V2 receiver connect to my DLT-19 barrel master.

I may have a spare kit that is a version one receiver (but improved, and a tight pull, and a DLT-19 barrel that will need a tiny bit of work.) I could assemble this and sell it. My assemblies are slightly different than Cushman's - He couples his assembled barrel-to-receiver slightly different, and I weather mine slightly in a different way.

So anyone who is interest, it would look like this (but with a bakelite color stock)...

Posted Image

Let me know. Cushman is upgrading his pricing matrix to be more in line with the improved quality of his line, his upgraded vac, and his pulling methods.

So, anyone is interested in an assembled gun like above, let me know. It will be around $200 I hope.

Also, the stock will be a darker rusty brown aged bakelite color, not woody like the pic (which I need to reshoot, since I have made it a darker color.

Later Brothers,

John

http://www.cushmanpaintball.com/PeplicaMg34V2.html

Check out the new version.

Looks sweet!!! to me

All ways, i´m just grateful that there are so many good people out there.

There still keep up the good spirit, and make sweet stuff for all of us.

Me my self have never try to make eny thing, maybe one day.

So to all the makers out there, and the time to put in it for us.

A BIG!!! thanks.

Regards.

Rolf