hi there

boyhonda

Welcome. Being a TD is fun and the "Old Boys" here are helpful, open to requests for help in regards to accuracy, and are pretty good at throwing newBs to the right of the bus... versus under the bus.

With help, merely by asking...

I went from this under-weathered, FX helmet (and suit) wearing TD (barely)...

Posted Image

To an upgraded helmet, upgraded gun, a more weathered suit (thanks to Braks Tutorial and great tips from Daetrin and Seth - but still an FX) to look like this...

Posted Image

I am not the thin 501st clone, I am the TD... obviously!

I just have to drop another 20 pounds (Mike - TD-1536, Lord of the TDs, said something like "larger troopers like you..." in a message to me and I got sad, and now I am on a diet).

But it is all good... every ten pounds I lose equals one more time per week in the sack with Mrs. Whitecommando!!!

HAHAHA!

Later NewB-rother

John

John, you're a funny guy. One of these days we're going to share a lot of beers and I bet history will be made.

(no offense on the larger guy remark, it was probably in relation to an FX recommendation)

I too have to watch the beer gut to keep Ms. 1536 happy.

Anyhoo... welcome to the MEPD. We like to have fun around here and always welcome new guys.

It will be legend. The beers will become filled with fear! Now, I have to hit my Bow-Flex!

John, you're a funny guy. One of these days we're going to share a lot of beers and I bet history will be made.

(no offense on the larger guy remark, it was probably in relation to an FX recommendation)

I too have to watch the beer gut to keep Ms. 1536 happy.

Anyhoo... welcome to the MEPD. We like to have fun around here and always welcome new guys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...