patch placement

RagingBantha

Personally I don't like the patch on the pauldron but if someone wants to wear it like that go right ahead. We're in this to have fun first and formost. I have my MEPD, garrison and legion patches on a black flight jacket and I wear it all the time.

It is up to you.. I di NOT wear it on my pauldron for the longest time. But, I wanted to show off the MEPD so I put it on there. I have received a UNTREAL amount of "whats that" questions...

Saying that, I ALSO have a pauldron with NOTHING on it... That way I can go without them for canon events or events that I dont want my patches to be flown.

Some people put them on jackets, some people even put them on their packs.. You preference is what matters...

Just remember to have some way to take them off, or switch to something else if you need to go cannon.

My body suit is made from bathing suit material. I took a bit of that fabric, and made an armband, with Velcro in each end. I put a little Velcro inside my left shoulder bell . After I put the patch on there, I can now wear the patch as an armband, or easily take it out for "strict cannon" events.

Posted Image

• 2 months later...