*DONE* TD-1226

Wojciech Sawicki

TD-1226

Jonboy2312

Polish Outpost

jquest@poczta.onet.pl

Woohoo! my TD costume has just been cleared in the 501st, so I'm proceeding with my application here

Posted Image

shot with NIKON D1H at 2007-08-13

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

shot with NIKON D1H at 2007-08-06

Detailed description:

-Custom sculpted upper armor & helmet (one off)

-Legs and belt front panel from TK-560

-Helmet is painted like the originals, with hand-painted details. No decals.

-canvas belt

-MP-40 ammo pouches, black leather, two standard and one with an oiler compartment (for personal items such as keys, ID, money etc). The shoulder mounted pouch will soon house an amplifier/voicechanger system.

-custom DLT-19 mockup (by TS-4886) - temporary until I get my accurate resin cast model.

-backpack (I think it's pretty close to screen accurate - one of a short run made by the talented TD-1408)

-weathering done with Revell hobby paint, actual dirt (wet clay), and gunpowder ignited on the chestplate (the black scorch mark).

-reversible (black or white) pauldron, made of vinyl (white part) and fake leather (black) by my wife, ID-8126

Extra shots:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• 2 weeks later...

No they're not... but it's my custom sculpt, you know... I was a bit nervous

Hey, will there be another, higher level of accuracy now that our requirements are, as it appears, used as the requirements for the 501st Legion in general?

BTW, TD-1408, TD-5813 and me would like to kindly ask you if you could add polish flags to our profiles. our German friends have theirs, so... please?

Well, TD-1408 just wanted the same little flags in upper left corner as, for instance, the Germans: http://www.mepd.net/deployed/

He came up with files for us with our national emblems on them.

Well, if you don't do this anymore it's okay, but I'm realy curious what that new idea is