Group picture at Dragon*Con.

Florida_Phil

I'm up for a shot, maybe after the parade though. I'm marching with TCF in my Battlestar stuff.

So you'll be at the TCF party Sat. Night also then?? and how come I never made the connection before that you were here too hahaha

<- Sweetness on TCF boards.

Yup, "Mariachi" here! I actually got that one because I carry my DLT-19 around in a guitar bag. I will be at the fleet party, early doing set-up and late doing tear-down. I opted to do the parade in that vs. the trooper, as I had a nearly bad experience at the C2 Saturday morning parade. The whole hot inside armor/helmet + hangover/not much sleep = me super nauseated. It took all I had not to barf in my bucket that morning, especially when we were right next to a Subway in the hotel lobby. Yeech!

Plus its their first year in the parade, I'll be marching with 501st next year, maybe with a great big MEPD banner. I figure at the rate we're going at least half of the Legion's stormtroopers will be MEPD sandtroopers by then.

Yup, "Mariachi" here! I actually got that one because I carry my DLT-19 around in a guitar bag. I will be at the fleet party, early doing set-up and late doing tear-down. I opted to do the parade in that vs. the trooper, as I had a nearly bad experience at the C2 Saturday morning parade. The whole hot inside armor/helmet + hangover/not much sleep = me super nauseated. It took all I had not to barf in my bucket that morning, especially when we were right next to a Subway in the hotel lobby. Yeech!

Plus its their first year in the parade, I'll be marching with 501st next year, maybe with a great big MEPD banner. I figure at the rate we're going at least half of the Legion's stormtroopers will be MEPD sandtroopers by then.

Awesome. Yeah I wanna do TCF also for the same reason. I'm a couple months away from being Sandie again (just got a TE helmet, still working my BFG, and need a backpack) and didnt make MEPD requirements before I cleaned off. I dont really wanna wear armor again until its back dirty.

So next year I should be behind that banner

I'm up for a shot, maybe after the parade though. I'm marching with TCF in my Battlestar stuff.

So you'll be at the TCF party Sat. Night also then?? and how come I never made the connection before that you were here too hahaha

<- Sweetness on TCF boards.

man, i can't get away from you TCF people! all over the dented helmet, all over here.... sheesh.

straightedge here.

Hey man, when you've got good taste you're consistent.

i guess so.

i feel bad about ditching TCF for the parade, but i already committed to going with the browncoats before i joined up over there.

but the same heat thing holds true. i did TK and Boba at dragoncon, and tusken at disney. i'm good with a no mask costume this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, when you've got good taste you're consistent.

i guess so.

i feel bad about ditching TCF for the parade, but i already committed to going with the browncoats before i joined up over there.

but the same heat thing holds true. i did TK and Boba at dragoncon, and tusken at disney. i'm good with a no mask costume this year.

Yep great minds think alike and all that jazz. Did you do disney this year?