Fab speaker for the ROMFX

oo-tee-dee!

Some of you may know this already but just thought I'd share....over on the UKG boards someone discovered that a Nokia HFS-12 compact speaker is MILES better than the speaker supplied with the ROMFX - I just got one of these and had it fitted this weekend - sound clarity and tone is AWESOME, highly highly recommended....about £4-5 on eBay....get one now!!!

The speaker? Lordy no it'd not fit and it would deafen you! I had the old speaker behind my chestplate but the new one is going on my belt. The ROMFX and 12v battery setup is going into the ABS "pocket" that was made to house the old speaker behind my chestplate.

I've moved to a 12v setup for my fan too, and that battery box will be in my helmet, but I think having the ROMFX battery box in there too would be a bit overcrowded.

Thanks for the tip Rache I've just ordered one from ebay for my new RomFX that I recieved the other week.

Do you have any pics of your set up? I don't know where to start with mine

I was thinking of making some kind of box to fit it into on my belt, something like Lukes' grappling hook box. What have you got or would you prefer something specific making for it? I can make anything

-Paul.

Some of you may know this already but just thought I'd share....over on the UKG boards someone discovered that a Nokia HFS-12 compact speaker is MILES better than the speaker supplied with the ROMFX - I just got one of these and had it fitted this weekend - sound clarity and tone is AWESOME, highly highly recommended....about £4-5 on eBay....get one now!!!

Thanks for the tip, i will check it out

Mine was tested on Saturday and was mega louder and much better tone, but I'm moving it back to sit behind my chest plate, as I don't like my voice coming out from near my butt, and everyone who I spoke to leaned towards my lid, and heard Rache voice not Trooper voice!!!