Just like Christmas in April. My new boots arrived today from Caboots. I must say, they are **** sexy with blue jeans and a t-shirt. I feel a little like Neil Diamond.

I did rip one of the straps off already trying to put them on though

Hey, at least I'm one step closer!

Yeah, the caboots look good, but I always have a **** of time getting in and out of them. A fellow sandy mentioned that he'd had zippers installed, but I haven't been brave enough to try that yet.

Yeah, the caboots look good, but I always have a **** of time getting in and out of them. A fellow sandy mentioned that he'd had zippers installed, but I haven't been brave enough to try that yet.

Hmmmm thats odd i thought they where pretty easy to get in....getting out is a bit of a pain.

I also have one side ripped...after that i tried using a "Shoe horn" instead ... Just a piece of advice that all... Hope it work for u...

They must run a little big. The pair I bought fit kind of loose on the top part of my foot. I added an additional set of insoles to make them more snug. I haven't had any trouble getting in or out of them .

I have the opposite problem. I got mine about 4 years ago and they run a little small. They are 10's and I think I need to trade them in for a 10.5.

Both Brian (TD2802 - whom I have to be honest did it first ) and I did this and believe me it works great... So much easier to get in and out...

I've had some problems getting them on and off, but I wouldn't say they're too difficult putting on or taking off. I would say they're extremely comfortable to wear though. Some of the stitching has come out in places, particularly going up the back portion of it, but my wife reinforced the stitching and they're holding up quite well.

Did you get the "factory defects" ? or the "good"ones. A few troopers I know got the "factory defects" when they were offered and they turned yellow after awhile. Which is good I think for a sandy. just curious. And they are **** sexy. I wear them out on special occacions.

• 1 month later...