MEPD CIV Deployment Orders

hpdblues

Thanks to Rob, TD-7406 for gathering all the preliminary information on the Sandtroopers who will be deploying to Celebration IV.

From his original listing of personnel, I have the following information:

Joe TD-1244, AK/CA

Scott TD-8759, AZ

Bill TD-4242, AZ

Kevin TD-0013, AZ

Chris TD-963, CA

HHuggins, CA

Tom TD-1366, CA

Phil TD-8416, CA

Mike TK-4510, CA

Jose TD-2409, CA

Kevin TD-812, CA

Paul TD-3386, CO

Kurt TD-2391, CO

Joe TD-6117, FL

Tony TD-2581 & Mrs., HI

Sean TD-7664, IA

Vadersblade, IL

Ryan TD-1687, MD

Kirby TD-1149, ND

Mark TD-751, NE

Rob TD-7406, OR

Chuck TD-1196, TX

Don TD-3129, UT

Luke TD-1009, VA

James TD-8733, VA

Paul TK-0600, VA

Paul TD-8020 & Mrs., WA

Marc TD-4246, Alpine Garrison (?)

Simon TD-4935, United Kingdom

Jens TK-6958, Germany

FOR ALL: Please check that your information is correct - if not, please let me know. I'd like to create a "CONFIDENTIAL" information roster for all of us to include home mailing addresses, cellular phone numbers, and email addresses. This would be for "OFFICIAL USE ONLY" and not to be disseminated outside of the MEPD. However, this only a request and it is strictly voluntary.

For Marc, can you let me know what state you're coming in from?

For Simon & Jens, since you're coming in from overseas, I'd like to have your incoming flight information, if you don't mind.

Faye & I have our flights confirmed and our hotels booked. We'll be in California on May 21st and we'll be departing the morning of May 28th.

As I mentioned in other post, the Legion does not have a firm date or time for the club photo shoot. However, I highly recommend that we "dovetail" off their efforts and plan our MEPD photo shoot immediately after or prior to, should time permit.

CIV: 57 days and counting.

T

Still trying to organise gear transportation. if the sandy looks to be too expensive to take (it could cost me an extra couple hundred quid ) i might have to TK it. will let you know as soon as i figure it out.

i'd still love to hook up for a beer or two though either way

I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to be there for this, but if I do end up going I won't be bringing my armor. I would be covering the show for Sandtroopers.com. I would really like to meet everyone in person and snap a ton of photos, if that's cool with everyone.

It is with GREAT sadness that i announce that i will not be able to attend C4. Due to money or lack there of because of a family Disney World trip later this year. I couldn't justify pissing the lady off to go.

The biggest disappointment is not being able to meet any of my brothers in the MEPD. Not being able to take pics, shake hands and drink a cold one with any of you. I will DEFINATELY be there in spirit. And if there is a Celebration for the 40th anniversary I will not miss it.

Sorry Tony and the rest of my bruddah's!!!

-Rob TD7406

what information do you need ?

please pm me and i will give them to you.

but i came not with my TD!

because my TE armor is to precious for me

and the gun and the backpack are to big

and i must pay much more for the flight.

i came with my TK

but i will take my mepd shirt with me.

so hope to see you all in L.A

Tony, when you say "please check that your information is correct" what info are you speaking of? Do you mean contact info in the 501st database, or are you requesting that we each PM you with our info?

-Tom

Tony, when you say "please check that your information is correct" what info are you speaking of? Do you mean contact info in the 501st database, or are you requesting that we each PM you with our info?

-Tom

Actually, I just wanted to be sure I got the first name, ID #, and state or country correct.

The other voluntary information was for a database for those deploying to CIV in case we needed to contact the trooper afterwards, like say mailing a photo or some other "goodie"...

Those troopers who wish to be added to the database should PM me.

T

:n: It is with GREAT sadness that i announce that i will not be able to attend C4. Due to money or lack there of because of a family Disney World trip later this year. I couldn't justify pissing the lady off to go.

The biggest disappointment is not being able to meet any of my brothers in the MEPD. Not being able to take pics, shake hands and drink a cold one with any of you. I will DEFINATELY be there in spirit. And if there is a Celebration for the 40th anniversary I will not miss it.

Sorry Tony and the rest of my bruddah's!!!

-Rob TD7406

Rob, I was completely taken by surprise by this post...

I am very, very sorry to hear that your plans for CIV have changed. I too am very disappointed that I will be unable to a) shake your hand; B) buy you a cool beverage; c) take a photo along side you...

However, I can relate with having to compromise with the significant other. No worries Rob, your hard work was not in vain...a goodie from CIV will be in your immediate future - I guarantee it!

T

what information do you need ?

please pm me and i will give them to you.

but i came not with my TD!

because my TE armor is to precious for me

and the gun and the backpack are to big

and i must pay much more for the flight.

i came with my TK

but i will take my mepd shirt with me.

so hope to see you all in L.A

Greetings Jens,

I wouldn't worry about the armor. I'm positive that you will be welcomed by your fellow MEPD troopers no matter what you wear...well, I guess a bikini is out.

For those of us traveling by aircraft, a complete TD with backpack is a bit challenging - however, I encourage the rest of the MEPD to come prepared! CHEEHOO!

***FOR THOSE SANDTROOPERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO A DATABASE FOR THE CIV DEPLOYMENT PLEASE PM ME WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

First & Last Name

Legion ID Number

Complete mailing address (city, zip code, country code etc.)

Home telephone number (area code, country code etc.)

Personal email address

T