Number

Artrus Bendal

The Legion has requirements for becoming a TD. Take a look at the 501st web page for what those are. I think they are a little less stringent than MEPD deployed status requirements. Have pix taken and send them to your garrison's Garrison Membership Officer and have him/her forward them to the Legion Membership Officer.

I think that should do it.

The Legion has requirements for becoming a TD. Take a look at the 501st web page for what those are. I think they are a little less stringent than MEPD deployed status requirements.

Looking at the 501st members portion of the site, a lot of TD designations are not dirty? How can you be a TD designation and NOT be dirty? How did they slide by?

You don't have to be dirty in order to be a TD with the 501st as long as you have the required equipment. Even the sandtroopers in ANH were clean at one time. However to be a fully deployed MEPD TD you need the dirt and everything else. http://www.sandtrooper.net/mepd/require/ That's why this group is elite. I think some people are just freaked out at the thought of taking their armor and slapping a bunch of crud on it. To each his own.

If it helps any for all of the LFL events that we have done, LFL REQUIRES "Sandtroopers" to wear the following:

DIRT

Backpack

Pauldron

Pouches

Weapon type is optional (E-11 or BFG) as are the smaller details (handbacks, ab plate mods, knee plate mods).

Tim

Legion CO