Dewback rider question

roman_imperial

Greetings all you sand-loving guys. I am putting together my TD stuff, mainly making a Dewback rider (prod was the first thing I did!) and I was wondering about something. In all the pics I have seen, I have yet to see a rider with a BFG. Now in my own opinion I feel that they wouldn't have one, but I want to know if that is correct

Thanks

I am trying to get a Tornister myself, but they are a little hard to come by and a bit spendy. But I just gotta have one! I also collect WWII stuff so it feeds both hobbies. My prod isn't exact to movie specs, but turned out looking good. I used a metal shift knob for the end of it. Also it isn't as tall, I had to be realistic about it, it just wouldn't work in everyday life to carry around a 7 to 8 foot pole. If you want I could stick a pic of it up? So does that mean I could join Mos Eisley PD even though I don't have a BFG but a BFS instead?

Well I have had a heck of time finding any info. Looking at the movie pics it looks like it around 7 feet. I will admit that mine is not to movie specs, but I have limited means when it comes to making it. Here is a photo of some a person made, http://www.starwarstoycollector.com/dew ... dpage.html I found a place tha sells them too, PM me if you want the address.