All-Con in Dallas/ Dallas Comi-Con

TK-VADER312

I'm mainly coming home for All-Con, but plan to make an appearance for part of Saturday at Comic Con. I'm kinda not in control of what I do though since I'm staying with a friend and she's my only means of transportation. We'll see though.

Yeah, I know what you mean about All-Con's guests not being anything great, but I've never been very into getting autographs and stuff; I'm more into walking around in costume and hanging out with friends. Plus with any luck I'll be able to debut two new costumes: Kadaj and a new suit of armor. (:::crosses fingers:::)

Looking forward to meeting you both. See y'all at 3pm on Saturday for the 501st photo right?

Sweet deal! We should all exchange phone numbers and what not or at least agree to all meet up at some point. I know that I'll be attending the Rocky Horror Picture Show, 501st photo, the murder mystery dinner, seeing the Burlesque show, and who knows what else. Let me know what you guys are planning.

Sorry that I couldn't make it out there guys... Had a last minute SNAFU and had to cancel my flight.

SNAFU or you lost track of time looking at your beautiful new set of armor?

Definitely a SNAFU... I'm out about $450, because my flight was non-refundable and I bought two tickets to the murder mystery dinner. C'est la vie, but on the plus side, I do have my new suit to keep me company.

Man, that totally sucks... we definitely missed ya.. but I think with all that went on, we all had fun for you GreatSot.

I am still recovering from the Lollie Bombs...LOL

But it was a great time by all!