trooperdecals.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I run www.trooperdecals.com

i have had a number of emails asking me to reconsider shipping internationally, and have decided to ship to 501st members and detachment members only, as I was getting abusive emails from people who couldnt wait a few weeks for shipment.

If you would like to order, please use the website as normal and pm me on here you have placed it, I am hoping the more experienced international buyers may give the items a chance to get there, i must admit i too was wondering wether some were being truthful to.

As far as decals not fitting I find it strange that they didnt fit an AP as I owned a ABS80 and felt they fit fine, is this a different make? I know there are problems with the rt, but i havent been able to get my hands on one... yet, (i have posted on my site that they are not suitable), I have also tried them with the sds and i have been told the te is fine to.

I read somewhere on here that my FX ones didnt fit, that i am supprised at as i scanned a set of fx decals in to get the sizes correct although i didnt trace the shape, i just resized my design to fit.

I will always look to improve my sets, but with all the different shapes around i fear i may be on a hiding to nothing

if you want to chat drop me an email, ill always listen to experts, thats how i designed em in the first place

regards

Dave Byrne

Hi I run www.trooperdecals.com

I know there are problems with the rt, but i havent been able to get my hands on one... yet, (i have posted on my site that they are not suitable),

I actually used your decals on my RT bucket. They were fine in my opinion but I'm no expert. I can post some shots up once I get a break from my work schedule. I've been meaning to take some pics of my bucket anyway since I've been planning to redo some of my dirt and repaint the teeth.

I wonder if the tube stripes could be closer together? I couldn't get them all on my AP helmet. someone here posted how he got them closer together, but it seemed liek a lot of work.

What number of stripes are supposed to be on the helmet? are the number the same on both sides?

the tubes stripes differ in numbers all the way through the films,

and some makes tubs are smaller than others so again its a difficult one, if i did that would i get others saying that they look too close together?

you're right, and none of us are ever happy