can anyone help trying to find good MG-34

It's more like oops i f***ing did it again . I purchased a cushman of the net (the pic looked good) thought i had a lucky find. now it's here it's not so lucky.I've did a search on here and now find others had the same experience.

If only I had done that first.It's not going good so far I have a E-11 that looks like it was put together by a 6 year old brought of chimera bespoke on ebay and and a OMG-34

Hopefully TD4063 can sort me out a E11. But can anyone help me with a good MG-34 or failing that a T-21

Thanks for your time

It's more like oops i f***ing did it again . I purchased a cushman of the net (the pic looked good) thought i had a lucky find. now it's here it's not so lucky.I've did a search on here and now find others had the same experience.

If only I had done that first.It's not going good so far I have a E-11 that looks like it was put together by a 6 year old brought of chimera bespoke on ebay and and a OMG-34

Hopefully TD4063 can sort me out a E11. But can anyone help me with a good MG-34 or failing that a T-21

Thanks for your time

Go under for sale or trade.

Find the post by Clutch: mg34 interest

You can always troop as a sandy with an E-11. I've done it numerous times, esp. on a long troop where there is multiple sandies. We'll have one E-11 in the group and trade it around. Even a HF Lewis gets heavy after a while.

HF MG-34's do show up from time to time, seems perhaps one every 4-6 weeks. You just need to be willing to part with some serious cash when they do.

Ah yes. anoher Cushman Paintball victim like me.

We really ought to get together and make some kind of effort to warn people away from Cushman, and prevent them from being ripped off like the rest of us have.

You can always troop as a sandy with an E-11. I've done it numerous times, esp. on a long troop where there is multiple sandies. We'll have one E-11 in the group and trade it around. Even a HF Lewis gets heavy after a while.

i left my mg-15 behind at my last troop, and went with the HF E-11 instead.

in the new year, i'm hoping to get an MG-34 from the same folks that made the E-11. they mentioned that they will be selling stuff on ebay in the coming weeks, as things are ready to ship.

one of my garrison-mates just got his E-11 that way, and it arrived in a matter of days.

You got your crusmann for depolyment, and you can all ways troop as a sandy whit an e-11.

I know there is some people there dont like there SDS (and is not cheap).

As far as i know there is only to good armors you can get right now: AP and TM.

I dont know when TE2 is ready for a full kit.

Eh? Last I heard he was shipping. I know I got a kit a bit ago, as did Albin.

in the new year, i'm hoping to get an MG-34 from the same folks that made the E-11. they mentioned that they will be selling stuff on ebay in the coming weeks, as things are ready to ship.

I do know that the Master for the new Hyper-Firm MG-34 is ready for molding.

beyond that, I can't say when it will be available

Eh? Last I heard he was shipping. I know I got a kit a bit ago, as did Albin.

COOL!!! , The only TE2 thing i heard off is a few helmets.

But now a full TE2 kit, sounds awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I do know that the Master for the new Hyper-Firm MG-34 is ready for molding.

beyond that, I can't say when it will be available

Not even a clue? a wild guess? a shot in the dark? I'm desperate for a Hyperfirm MG-34. It's the last piece I need to complete my Gino sandy (with SB/MH pack). If anyone has inside info on the availability of the new Hyperfirm guns please PM me.

-Todd

You could always try making an MG34 prop of your own.

< I've been badly bogged down on mine, because I am trying to make mine as accurate as possible, and good solid measurements are pretty much non existant. Since I am making mine as a WWII prop , and as a showpiece (not for trooping), I am being extremely picky. Check out http://www.doomlegends.com/deimwolf/mg34model.html if you want a good laugh at my seemingly futile progress. >>

I have seen a few pages with instructions on how to make a good basic MG34. Unfortunately, I do not have a link to any of these sites at the moment. Perhaps somebody would be nice enough to post a link or two, if he knows where these are.

As an alternative, I know I saw a site where a fellow made an extremely precise replica of a Sterling submachine gun, which he then used to make an excellent standard trooper blaster. Like the prop MG34s, I do not have a link. Hopefully, somebody else does, and will be nice enough to post it.

Given the unlimited resources on the internet, you can always do what I did - research it, then build your own. Find out how long the MG34 is. Then take a really nice picture of one, and blow it up to that full size. Print it. Trace it onto your wood. That's a great start.

And that's how I made this tutorial:

http://www.balkindustries.com/tbarber/DLT19tutorial.jpg

http://www.balkindustries.com/tbarber/D ... rial2a.gif

http://www.balkindustries.com/tbarber/D ... rial2b.gif

Using these takes the research and hard work out. I did the work for you. Enjoy.

I keep saying this (and I am blue in the face) This blaster cost about $30 (and that assuming you have no wood or PVC around the house), and weighs 3lbs. This MG34 even breaks down into two parts for easy storage in your trooper tub. For weight/cost/accuracy, it does not get better than this. I didn't make mine super detailed, but I was in a rush, and made a several at once. You can make these as plain or detailed as you'd like.

*Believe me*. I've researched exhaustively, and my collection of reference photos is extensive (280+ and growing). I am just very very picky, almost to the point of compulsion.

Basically, if I can't get this thing to look like it just rolled of the line at Mauser Werke, I simply won't be happy. That's just the kind of guy I am.

I'm just trying to help. If detail to the point of madness is your thing, then you probably won't be happy with anything other than the real thing. Not very practicle to troop with, though, or legal. I'm not gonna try to knock the hyperfirms, either, but I just don't see the benefit. They don't fit into an armor tub, they don't break down, they weigh more than 3lbs, and they cost a ton more than $30. I don't get it.

Some people buy, some people build. And the world goes around.

If you're in Canada you can get an MG34 (new built, semi-auto) for around $1000 if memory serves. A de-milled WW2 era/antique MG34 goes for around the same. If you're looking for a wall-hanger thats the way I would go.

For trooping & and replica accuracy, I'd hold out for a hyperfirm, or maybe one of Clutch's resin guns.

If you want anything under a few hundred dollars, you're going to have to build it. Tom's tutorial is a great guideline, but if you're a rivet-counter (not a bad thing ) its going to be hard to go from scratch. With that said, your progress so far is very impressive!

Given the unlimited resources on the internet, you can always do what I did - research it, then build your own. Find out how long the MG34 is. Then take a really nice picture of one, and blow it up to that full size. Print it. Trace it onto your wood. That's a great start.

And that's how I made this tutorial:

http://www.balkindustries.com/tbarber/DLT19tutorial.jpg

http://www.balkindustries.com/tbarber/D ... rial2a.gif

http://www.balkindustries.com/tbarber/D ... rial2b.gif

Using these takes the research and hard work out. I did the work for you. Enjoy.

I keep saying this (and I am blue in the face) This blaster cost about $30 (and that assuming you have no wood or PVC around the house), and weighs 3lbs. This MG34 even breaks down into two parts for easy storage in your trooper tub. For weight/cost/accuracy, it does not get better than this. I didn't make mine super detailed, but I was in a rush, and made a several at once. You can make these as plain or detailed as you'd like.

Bro that looks **** good way better than my cushmans and i put 3 day of work to make it look decent