Anyone got RT-Mod armour

tk-d

I've interested in getting another set of armour, and have come across this set on the net. Just wondering if anyone out there has any views new or information on it . I'm planning to have a clean trooper set as well as my dirty one just to vary it just for those special functions when they don't allow BFG or back packs

Its good stuff,he is a nice guy to deal with,i have talked with him on the phone.his stuff is very thick ABS,good luck on your project.ABS is nice and durable,but i have never seen it pulled as sharp as good ol styrene,when it comes to helmets,nothing is sharper and more accurate than a painted up styrene helmet,unless you have the real deal.

I had the RT-Mod armor. its very thick and very glossy. Its priced nicely and when I bought mine it came pretrimmed with the helmet fully assembled. The guy is an artist and really does an excellent job. If you are 5'8" and about 175-200 Lbs, this kit will feel like it was made just for you. Its a good medium as far as accuracy goes. More accurate than an FX and cheaper than an AP. Oh yeah, even though the RT is made of ABS, the pulls are Hella tight. His vacuum table has a huge tank that really pulls in the detail considering that the ABS is the thickest out there at .093

My AP although way more accurate paled in comparison. The kit has faucet heads for mic tips wrapped in electrical tape and flimsy acetate for visor material. Also much thinner than the RT.

I will try to attach a pic of my old RT armor...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My only complaint with my RT-MOD armor was the chestplate, shoulder bells and backs of the knees. All could be improved a bit. But for the most part, I really liked the way it felt and at times I miss my RT. WAY more comfortable than my AP is, for sure.