hi-rez stormtrooper images

clutch

I was looking at the first picture of the hi-rez pictures Clutch posted and noticed how far the rectangle blocks on the back of the trooper faceing vader stuck out.Didn't think they stuck out that far.On my Gino and TE armor they only sticks out a little.

I noticed on the Tantive IV shots most of the troopers appear to have rubber bands or small elastic bands holding the backs of their ribbed shoulder straps down. Check out the pic of Vader talking to Leia, where the troops have their backs to camera and it's very clear.

Actually, I just looked back thru the pics, and it appears to be the case for every TK, even the heroes.

you´re absolutly right with these elastic bands. you can find them on all the anh troopers. these bands hold the plastic strap on the shoulders down! the ribbed plastic strap was only attached to the front plate.

the main connection between chest and backplate was a white webbing strap. i will post a screengrap when i´m back home, but you see it clearly on a picture of Troopermasters suit. it is assambled like the screenused suits.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/the_prop_...re2.jpg&.src=ph

here is what i was reffering about, you can see it nice on han´s shoulder:

Posted Image

and here is another shot of the bee stinger from a different angle, there is a quite big plate on the upper side of the stinger

Posted Image

and once again the picture posted before, slightly modified

Posted Image

and here is another shot of the bee stinger from a different angle, there is a quite big plate on the upper side of the stinger

I believe that what you're seeing as a plate on top of the stinger is actually the bottom portion of the backpack frame sticking out.

I agree Tom

I believe that what you're seeing as a plate on top of the stinger is actually the bottom portion of the backpack frame sticking out.