Undersuit/blaster recommendations please

oo-tee-dee!

Not sure if you can discuss suppliers out in the open here but if not please PM me your recommendations for undersuits - here in the UK it's a bit nippy a lot of the time and I feel the cold v.badly so I'd need something quite warm. Do you guys have a "summer" suit and a "winter" suit? Or do you just have the one suit and you put a tshirt etc on underneath if it's nippy?

Is there anything out there that is warm in winter but breathable and non-sweaty in summer? What's best - one or two piece? If two piece does the upper half ride up and get uncomfy?

Whitearmour.net has a guy doing one-piece undersuits with built in neck seal that look quite good, but until I decide what strapping I'm using for my armour I may need a separate neck seal to hide straps.

Any any ladies out there - what do you recommend for a good fit?

And finally - TK blasters - I'm confused as to what's the best replica to buy. I can't really get hold of anything decommissioned to do up, so what's the best plastic blaster to get/blaster and add-on kit, and what do you do to mod it (if anything) to get the authenticity? And to stop getting black marks on your armour do you laquer it or spray it with anything?

And what about the cool red sighting light too?

Sorry for all the numptie questions but you gotta start somewhere

I youse the: Unrealfind suit.

You can find it at www.unrealfind.com.

There is some on ebay right now.

They only sell them in x-lauge, and thats is not so big.

I youse there site to get me a xxl, and its fit me good (iam 182 cm high about 6,0" i think).

I only have this one, and in the winter time i just take some more under gear under it to get as warm as i like. No problem and its works fine for me, Iam a "skinny" dude eny way.

Peace out trooper.

Posted Image

I'll start by saying that what's good for the goose is not always good for the gander, e.g. everyone has a preference. Here are mine:

Summer: UnderArmor, but I'm getting a new top from TK4205 because I actually like the integrated neck seal after almost forgetting mine, and seeing others forget theirs.

Winter: UnderArmor cold gear. I was surprised to find it really did make quite a difference. If it ever gets super cold, I'd just wear my summer gear under it (e.g. two layers, which is recommended), but it hasn't gotten that cold yet.

Also : I like having a separate top and bottom as opposed to a unitard / dive skin.

Blasters: I love my hyperfirm because I can drop it and it will won't break. It's light and looks very realistic. They are now hard to find. As mentioned, Tony Krewson makes a very durable, good looking blaster that I can also recommend after seeing them firsthand.

I will never buy another resin blaster ever again. I've had several and they break when you look at them. They are beautiful and can be very highly detailed - but far too fragile for me to ever own one ever again.