MEPD Social Media question

TD11559

Hello everyone, TD11559 from Israel outpost here : ) 

I joined recently, and I wonder to ask, I noticed that unlike other detachments the MEPD is barely active at all, the last post were around 2020 or 2021 or something like that, am I missing something? is there any different Facebook page? 

I would love to know, thanks in advance :)

3 hours ago, TD11559 said:

Hello everyone, TD11559 from Israel outpost here : ) 

I joined recently, and I wonder to ask, I noticed that unlike other detachments the MEPD is barely active at all, the last post were around 2020 or 2021 or something like that, am I missing something? is there any different Facebook page? 

I would love to know, thanks in advance :)

There is an MEPD social page that is for members only.  That page has a lot more activity 

17 hours ago, Punisha said:

There is an MEPD social page that is for members only.  That page has a lot more activity 

Oh, well that is interesting, I just found the group and submitted :)

Thanks! 

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2024 at 10:57 AM, Punisha said:

Where is that page? 
There is one that y'all put me in charge of, and then made a second one. IIRC - the original group is for all 501st, and the second group was for just those old approved as TD.  I don't recall what happened with that second group. 
This is the original one that y'all put me in charge of https://www.facebook.com/groups/1482152515420346 
But no-one really ever posted in it. It was usually just me making announcements. 
I just stopped posting because there was zero activity or any interaction with what I was posting.