AP PVC armor

Rolf

i hope they found the right material

i wanna do flicflac and other artistiks in my armor

maybe the breakdance trooper

Ha ha nice one, back in 1984 ill go to break dance eletric boogie.

Since then ill been listen to hip hop music, and paint graffiti on walls and canvans.

Ill will post some of my art asap in here.

well her it is bro´s. More to come.

iam born in 1973.

Ill get into the hip hop culture back in 84 whit break dance ex, ill been to new york city in 88 and 2000 where it all started.

Ill started painting graffiti insted, because ill have been painting since ill was a child.

Back then as a teenager ill done some spots where its not ok, but not eny more.

To day ill work as a socil care taker whit young kid´s, so no more night time work on walls for me.

Ill never been into the vandal thing (tags on peopels houses ex), ill wanna make some beautifull wall for people insted to look at.

Ill all ways have some walls where is ok to do it, mostly ill do it for free. But some times ill get paid for doing it.

Iam also a member of some art crews, who do graffiti and pop art on canvas. And we also get some sold from time to time.

When it comes to hip hop music ill dont like stupid gangster pop mtv rap (e.g 50cent go home). Ill like the under ground rap and old school, whit great knowless and rimes.

Sorry if ill get off topic here.

Best regards from troops.

Posted Image

Posted Image