Need feedback before getting dirty

Shenango

Going for basic approval presently, then P.O. later.  Waiting on my bucket to arrive but wanting your feedback before making my armor dirty.  See anything glaring?  Thanks.

1 front.jpg

2 back.jpg

3 left.jpg

4 right.jpg

Good morning
I would decrease the diameter on the forearms and biceps. They both look quite large and should be fitted more closely. The return edge also looks very large (picture from behind), this is only a few millimeters in some cases. I wouldn't make the cutouts on the thighs and shins so angular, but shape them more like a semicircle.
Otherwise I like it.
PS Your pouches are still ok for basic (also depends on your GMO) but for PO you should have accurate leather pouches.

Regrads bigwam

TD1.jpg

TD2.jpg

TD3.jpg

• Like 1

Bigwam, before I make any permanent cuts, I photoshoped what I think you suggested.  Trim the inside of the forearm and round off the edges behind the shins and thighs?

modified.jpg

Hello David,
I've attached pictures for you as an example.
On the forearm I would shorten the return edge down to 5 mm.
The cut-out on the upper and lower leg is almost a bit big, so not much can be changed, except to round it off. Attached is a picture of an original armor and mine, it's slightly rounded there. Just make sure it's not quite as angular anymore.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

If I understand correctly, to make the cut-out smaller? I don't know if that gives a good result. In my opinion the neckline is too big. Just try to round off the neckline and make it more attractive.

• 4 weeks later...