Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

weiBes trooper

So who is making the puke icon?

I have a quick comment for everyone. I have publicly & privately asked for everyone to get along, and stop the nonsense. It's only coming from a few people, and those people have been informed of who they are.

If something starts, stay out of it. Those who start it & perpetuate it will vanish like Obi-Wan in a lightsaber fight. Savvy?

We've been nice, we've asked & they haven't listened. Warning to all; the staff are on the same page with this, if you don't heed the warning, if you disrespect this board, you will be banned.

Thanks all, now I'd like to get back to business, if we could.

While a level of civility definitely needs to be maintained, I'm happy that there is some level of debate as to the origins of these props.

Essentially, when we pore over photos and scour eBay and other places for similar items we are, in a sense archeologists--or at least art historians.

If you think the behavior on these forums is bad you should read about the debates and feuds over prehistoric ape fossils.; mortal enemies were created.

I don't know where I'm going with this, but the thing that I originally wanted to say is...thanks. Thanks to all of those who have devoted their time and energy to come up with the information--whether it's disputed or not. Arrogance and egos aside, the debates do make for an interesting read.

I'd also like to say that, honestly, I hope we never find out what all of the components actually were. Otherwise this forum will be nothing more than a place for people to post pictures of their 100% screen-accurate, cookie-cutter TS rigs; how boring would that end up being?