AP Helmet

TD 8733

Very NICE!!! work trooper, nice cut out and great weathering job.

Cant wait to see the whole armor in full gear.

Keep up the good work, your doing great!!!.

The interior has been rubberized its not black paint. The eye seals are automotive rubber from Lowes or Home Depot, they have an adhesive back. I was trying to duplicate a "real" Trooper helmet eye seals from the Star Wars Visual Guide. The liner is from Vega

http://motorcyclehelmets.net/yvs500/shopexd.asp?id=73

It is super comfortable and your bucket will fit snug and stay with your head with every move. I find the hard hat liners do not do this as well.

The trim is from the UK item SWR150 (Thanks Luke)

http://www.sealsdirect.co.uk/bbCMS/shoppin...tDepartmentId=4

The aerators are stock AP but I added a thread adaptor to the inside. This screws into the stock AP aerators for a bit more beefy look on the inside as well as locking the aerators in place but at anytime can be unscrewed.

The mouth screen is rubber black shelf liner. I wanted something that had the same results as screen but no one would look inside your bucket and say "Oh that's a piece of screen"

Glad you guys like it.

The interior has been rubberized its not black paint.

Is it black Plasti-dip? I've used that on tools and on a few props, but have never been able to get a decent surface by brushing it on....only by dipping something into it.

It is the spray version of Plasti-Dip. I did my entire pack with this. It gives a great feel to your props its paintable and takes away that Im just painted plastic look. Make sure you put it on raw plastic its very paintable but will bubble if you put it over paint or primer.

For Luke