Neck Seal

TD1043

I have two different neck seals and I'm really not happy with either one of them. What brand/model do you guys have? I saw this eBay auction from GotArmor and was wondering if this is a good enough one. I know that Chris Bartlett sells them for $45 each, but this auction from GotArmor is only $15 with FREE shipping. Is it a good neck seal? Any suggestions on which one is the best one out there?

I had one similar to the Got Armor one..and it was OK - but I finally paid the 45 bucks and got a TK-409 neck seal... MAN, I love it. Very comfortable, washes easy and stays cool...

IMHO ..spend the extra cash, trust me..

I have two different neck seals and I'm really not happy with either one of them. What brand/model do you guys have? I saw this eBay auction from GotArmor and was wondering if this is a good enough one. I know that Chris Bartlett sells them for $45 each, but this auction from GotArmor is only $15 with FREE shipping. Is it a good neck seal? Any suggestions on which one is the best one out there?

To plastic i think, and not good to wear.

Ive got a 409 neck seal, cool i think.

But i got one from UK for 3 mounth ago (no name, just neck seal for your armor, and a picture of an AP/TE helmet whit it). And its REALLY GOOD!!!. Got the 9 stripes (like it should), and in nice black fabric and shining too. The best ive seen so far. Good hunt trooper.

Chris, IMHO don't do the ebay one. Rubbery material just sounds hot and uncomfortable. I don't have TK409s but from the sounds of it everyone is happy. This is the one I have and I am happy with it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/STORMTROOPER-RIBBED ... dZViewItem

Chris, IMHO don't do the ebay one. Rubbery material just sounds hot and uncomfortable. I don't have TK409s but from the sounds of it everyone is happy. This is the one I have and I am happy with it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/STORMTROOPER-RIBBED ... dZViewItem

Yep, thats the one ive been talking about (from UK).

I purhcased one from gotarmor but wasn't to keen on the fact that it was vinyl so I'll be putting it up on ebay to get rid of it...nice quality but it's not breathable! I made one from scratch with a t-shirt and $3.50 paid to the local alterations shop (I can't sew). It's better than spending $30 to $45 for a neck piece and it is actually quite nice for being a t-shirt. You could add in tubing to make it look more ribbed..Here is the link...hope this helps you in your quest.

http://www.muftak.com/ng/tk821/Neckpiece.htm

I purhcased one from gotarmor but wasn't to keen on the fact that it was vinyl so I'll be putting it up on ebay to get rid of it...nice quality but it's not breathable! I made one from scratch with a t-shirt and $3.50 paid to the local alterations shop (I can't sew). It's better than spending $30 to $45 for a neck piece and it is actually quite nice for being a t-shirt. You could add in tubing to make it look more ribbed..Here is the link...hope this helps you in your quest.

That's a great idea! I actually think that's how one of mine was made, but mine was done poorly with little care. I just might have to try this out. Thanks for the helpful link!

That's a great idea! I actually think that's how one of mine was made, but mine was done poorly with little care. I just might have to try this out. Thanks for the helpful link!

Your welcome