Solo Trooper

yoshix

After looking extensively online for reference photos I stumbled across this.

20190125-213518.jpg

20190125-211956.jpg

This was from the space port on Corellia. Now, I know there is no CRL for this yet but I would imagine it would be under FISD and not MEPD because he are clean. I'm not going to lie, its pretty boss that he is carrying an E-22.

7 minutes ago, Thrawndike Bar said:

I think the FISD will get him.  He's clean like a HWT.  

Based on the new rules established by our command staff and FISD command, HWT is grandfathered in to FISD, all other similar troopers would go to MEPD. 

So troopers who pack heavy weapons, packs, pauldrons and other gear goes to MEPD now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, henselmonster said:

Based on the new rules established by our command staff and FISD command, HWT is grandfathered in to FISD, all other similar troopers would go to MEPD. 

So troopers who pack heavy weapons, packs, pauldrons and other gear goes to MEPD now. 

Okay, I guess it makes more sense to have it over here anyway.   There's more info on heavy weapons, packs, and pauldrons.  

If this fella is, for all intents and purposes, a Jedha Trooper but clean..then I cant quite figure the hassle of making a new CRL and thus getting him homed with the Shinies. Surely just adding a line of text to the current CRL, "may be clean rather than weathered" would be the simplest solution?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk