Sniper Knees and Hand pieces

Crash

In the next month or two I will hopefully do a run of these. I will be selling them at cost of ABS and shipping only. If you need some for your current costume feel free to sign up, please dont sign up if you do not need them for yourself.

I still have to make the molds, they wont be as good as the ones from Germany probably, but It will be a project of mine for fun, thus i'm selling em at cost!

For great quality knee and hand pieces i'd go with the movie fx guys!

But then again! If you want some of these from my dabbling let me know

The regular knee is cannon as well. If you look in the death star MANY troopers have the Diamond Knee as well as teh regular one. There are very very many versions of the Sandtrooper, which is why i dont understand why the DIamond knee isnt optional as well

While there is a mix in the death star, all sandtroopers on tatooine have diamond knees. Also, if too much stuff is optional, then there is no real commitment being made (the ab plate is optional for now due to supply issues). The idea with having ALL the mods required is to seperate us from the others who only have one or two. We are REAL sandtroopers, not just TK's w/ pauldrons.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey people! I`m new and I know this is an old post, but I`m looking for the AB plate for the sandtrooper.

Any info on this will be appreciated and I`m willing to take the plunge in being a devoted Sandtrooper, with all the mods and dirt and scuffs etc...

I aint skeered!!

I too am looking for the conversion pieces. AB, knee, ....

if anyone is pulling any from molds I would be interested in seeing some pictures and getting some pricing. Thanks!

I too am looking for the conversion pieces. AB, knee, ....

if anyone is pulling any from molds I would be interested in seeing some pictures and getting some pricing. Thanks!

Geez, this thread is only almost four years old. Here's a current thread that would cost you nothing (if you still have the extra plastic), or next to nothing (if you don't):

http://www.mepd.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3555