Here's what I've got

thatthingonthefloor

A good friend and Legion brother of mine unfortunately had to sell his TD (still in kit form, complete with backpack), which left him with only a couple of cleared costumes. Sometimes making house and car notes sucks more than it should, but at least it went to a good home. My lady was all kinds of excited to be a Trooper; So, I'm here to research and ask all sorts of newbish questions to do her build. Hope I don't bug you fine folks too much.

The kit was identified as a.... Vongher, Vogner, Vongher, Vong-something-or-another? I'm not sure what version of the backpack we've got, either, nor am I sure how old the kit actually is. It is ABS plastic, not sure what thickness. The boots are a Men's size 11, and are new. They will not fit me or my lady, so I would happily offer them for sale or trade.

Here's what I've got got:

DSCN3096_zps0428cc18.jpg

DSCN3095_zps6ba20f8a.jpg

DSCN3094_zpsdc7e20fd.jpg

DSCN3093_zps9555d1cd.jpg

DSCN3092_zpsd0f92fcd.jpg

DSCN3091_zpsff346760.jpg

DSCN3090_zps76351207.jpg

DSCN3089_zps084875ee.jpg

DSCN3088_zpsb2e619b4.jpg

DSCN3087_zps2524dbfb.jpg

DSCN3099_zps32f38420.jpg

Obviously I'm missing the under-garb, gloves, and boots that will fit her.

As far as greeblies/decals/paint and such I'm missing, all I know is that I'm without lenses, the sink aerator looking things that go on either side of the "mouth" of the bucket, and whatever decals go on the bucket. What else am I missing?

Does anyone have any recommendations for fitting this to comfortably fit a woman? And no, I'm not talking about getting the "sexy trooper" breastplate for women. The armor is androgynous, so no one will know she's a lady until she walks around and swings her hips or speaks. The armor is still rough-cut, and so making it fit her won't be too big a deal, save for the butt-plate. And I say this with every bit of love I have for this woman, but baby got back. I like it, she likes it, but DOGONE is it a REALLY tight fit.

Thanks, Jay.

I guess my first question is if you have any helpful advice for fitting the armor comfortably to a woman. Namely the butt-plate. I say this with all the love in the world, but... There's some junk in that trunk. Baby got back. She likes it, I love it. But, gonna cause problems with armor. I do have a box of shims, though. I guess worst case I will have to get creative with those, but I'm open to suggestions!

Next question involves attaching the armor together, and getting it on a person. TDs are not TBs or TKs, thus the shoulder and ab bridges must be different. But what about suspenders?

Thirdly, she's 5'3". I imagine there's going to be significant trimming to make the ab and kidney plates visible, with minimal overlap. As well as the thighs and shins. Any advice from experience out there on that?

Fourth, gloves. Recommendations for a supplier/type? And attaching the plates to the gloves?

Fifth, can anyone identify the version of the backpack, and pouches so I can determine what CRL I'm following?

Sixth, other than boots that will fit, gloves, and an undersuit... what am I missing? Can I get those decals from trooperbay? What about those sink-aerator looking things that go on either side of the "mouth" on the bucket?

Lastly boots. With the kit came a pair of new, unused men's size 11 TKBoots. They will not fit her, or me. They are up for sale/trade if anyone wants them.

That's Karla stuff..Karl in fl right?..

.The pack is a dirty boy. Paul den is a trooperbay I think..The pouches are anthonys ..yes the boots are new...she's 5 3. Hang on to trooper1...you will need to mod the legs for sure..