Time for list of the correct tupperware parts and their num

trooperexpert

Ok, it is time. In order to all make the most accurate packs, we need a list of the correct tuperware items and also the part numbers on the bottom of those parts. The tupperware numbers, if still being sold today, do not change.

So, start lisiting! I will add to this list when I get home today.

Matt/STE

I agree completely, odds are we will never be able to say definitively what many of the parts are. I just didn't want to have anyone's opinions presented as fact. That way in five years when something is ID'd beyond a shadow of a doubt, we don't look stupid.

like this?

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product. ... 0917816000

My only issue with the round filters is that the screen packs look "sort of" round. I think Braks said it best when he said that it looked like something that was made into a half-assed circle, as opposed to something already shaped that way. Or the filter had been removed from it's casing, causing the loss of shape.

Thats the one. Best thing to do is remove the black rubber gasket on top and bottom, then remove some of the fins, basically cut away 1/3 of the paper fins. Then re wrap it and get the more spread out effect. How to attach? No clue... I only work here... I dont make this stuff! LOL!

Matt/STE

I would say its a air filter of some sorts,i have been a maintenance mechanic and millwright for fifteen years and have seen alot of both type filters,this is a air filter.oil filter fins are closer together and have a smaller micron filter rating.we have these doo dads laying all over at work.Great work Matt, Mike and td2479,i am making my list.

guys, it would be better to list all the parts in a numered list, and even better to have a pic with arrows pointing to the listed parts

can this be donne?

guys, it would be better to list all the parts in a numered list, and even better to have a pic with arrows pointing to the listed parts

can this be donne?

Eventually I'm sure. I'm just giving the part numbers for the pieces that I have. I think the purpose of this thread is to amass the numbers from those who have them and then compile them after we have them all. Hopefully, when all the part numbers are collected the list will be posted as a sticky thread on here.

Oh btw, I came across another part.

Hamburger form and containers: Tupperware 882-2

I should note that the containers are flat and on the backpacks there is a domed top to them. If anyone knows what they used for the domed part please let us know.