What's your favorite detail in your Sandtrooper?

iconoclasta_88

We all work very ******* our armor to make is as good and accurate as possible. But being Sandtroopers allow some room for personal interpretation and execution, even on the SWAT program.

So I wanted to ask you to share what is the detail you like the most on your armor and gear. Either if it is cause it was an obscure detail you discovered, or cause it was hard to make it work or just cause you think it rocks!

Share with us one or a few details you really like and post a picture.

It is all about the details after all.

First of mine would be how my bucket eyes are trimmed.

I think they came out really close to the Move Along bucket eyes.

Posted Image

And the second one would have to be the radio.

I worked for months and a few dozen ours on it. From the box, to the gears, to the vinyl cover to all the details. I was inspired by my brother Sir Dave's passion for the 76 style so I decided to start making a replica of the radio before the radio was actually that relevant to us all. I know it is not the best, with many troopers building awesome and way better replicas even out from scratch, but I am very proud of it.

Posted Image

What about you?

Saludos.

In my case, gotta say first how I stressed my bucket and how I did a "dirt tear trail" symbolizing with irony how I would weep for those I bring down. LOL

Proud of my knee plate and last but not least accomplishing in every detail my '76 Bapty Tunisia buildup. :D

post-3936-0-92850500-1381292465_thumb.jp

post-3936-0-54675400-1381292487_thumb.jp

post-3936-0-49378700-1381292536_thumb.jp

I like the Move Along mark on my chest. Another thing, and it's not so obvious without having it side by side but I like the TE2 width of the chest armour compared to my first armour which was too narrow and just didn't look right on my muscly pecs. Finally, the face under my bucket. Pure 24k handsomeness !

Posted Image

My favorite thing on my armor would be the strapping system and wraps I use to keep my shins perfectly straight.

Accessory wise would be my frame developments on my packs and the radios.

Frames I've pretty much been able to replicate the boy scout frames and now even stronger than ever

Nice interesting topic, Juan....

I like my whole helmet with all of the details, especially with the 8th hole ;)

FrownofDavinFelthreplica_zps0b3c00ad.jpg

...ok, some details are not 100% perfect...but hey, I like it nevertheless :sweat:

DSCF7132.jpg

http://www.looksirdroids.com/images/Detail_Helmet.jpg

Oh, I like also the dirt spot on the chest and on the pauldron--->>

DSCF7102.jpg

http://www.looksirdroids.com/images/Detail_Armor.jpg

Cheers.....