sizing problems

eiros

hey brothers, alright so right now i did a test fit with my TD and well i need some help. my left thigh is a bit of a tight fit but my right wont close at all. the other problem is the chest and back how to i get those to stay in place? i know it may not help that im not really in the best shape for this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You could use extra abs strips to cover and have a snugger fit for the gaps and glitches you now face. It's kinda of a work to do this but it's a solution. Now if your not planning to loose weight I'd wait and trim until so, otherwise the abs strips are the way to go bro ;)

With the original strapping method, the ab suspends from the chest and the kidney suspends from the back. There are different ways of doing these attachments including the use of brackets and straps or snaps with straps.

• 2 weeks later...

alright so im excited i ordered a new bucket and ordered a orange pauldron. now i just gotta fix my belt i decided to try and make my own and i need to fix up my field pack i am missing pieces, the only part i cant find is the thermal det buttons