Ben Affleck as the new Batman.... Thoughts?

Smally

Liked him at The Town and Argo. Think he has a more rough face and aged better than when he played Daredevil. Would of loved an unknown actor for the role, less heat by the way.

Just the benefit of doubt to Warner Bros. Until then we'll see if he makes honor to the Dark Crusader

Personally, I can't stand him. There's too much association with other roles he's done. With the tens of thousands of other actors out there they could have Ickes someone much better for the role.

I agree...I like when they use unknown actors for these types of movies

He defintely wouldn't be in my top 20 actors I'd like to see take over the role but I've enjoyed the last few movies I've seen him in. I really liked Argo and The Town. I remember when everyone was outraged when Heath Ledger was cast as Joker and that turned out to be amazing, in my opinion. I'm really hoping this turns out the same way.

My pick would have been Josh Brolin to play the older, seasoned Dark Knight in the MOS sequel.

But, as long as there are films out there with Halle Berry as Storm, Jessica Alba as Invisible Girl and Nicolas Cage as Ghost Rider, I've learned to hope for the best and expect the worst.

Who knows? He might just surprise. But we'll see... :td:

Posted Image