new td helmet project

Robster

hello guys here is the early stages of my new helmet project, as you can see i have started trimming on the left.what do you guys think so far?comments?

Posted Image

~rob

you are correct troopermaster, this helmet has sat for awhile, a buddy gave it to me and i am trying to turn it into a good lookin' sandie helmet.here are some more shots with some more trimming.alot of work left but i think it will turn out good.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

~rob

Nice lid, with some love and dedication I am sure it can be done into an awesome bucket.

About TE, I mitght be wrong, but I think (guess) he was banned because of flamming wars and trolling back in the days... Also, he conducted some dubious business, and that can not be of any help.

But I arrived here and there just a little time after the incident. Actually, I think Gino was also banned at the time but then was allowed to come back.

Maybe someone else can give better info.

Saludos

Nice lid, with some love and dedication I am sure it can be done into an awesome bucket.

About TE, I mitght be wrong, but I think (guess) he was banned because of flamming wars and trolling back in the days... Also, he conducted some dubious business, and that can not be of any help.

But I arrived here and there just a little time after the incident. Actually, I think Gino was also banned at the time but then was allowed to come back.

Maybe someone else can give better info.

Saludos

I know there was a small war going on between him (Matt/ TE) and CAP a few years ago, the same with Gino. But that's a long story, I can tell a lot but maybe Scootch can fill me in here...

guys we're hijacking this post...it could be interesting open another tread to know a bit more about this stuff for newcomers (like me). ^_^

You're totally right, better make a topic about it if there are more people that like to know more ;)

@ Rob, sorry bro'...back to topic now :yes:

no worries":)i think i will have some more pics here shortly....how dose it look so far?eyes look ok?teeth?

I really like what you have done so far. Looks like you are going for a medium brow trim then and not the high "move along" trim.

Keep the pic's coming bro'!!