Finally building my NE TD Armor

Sealsniper33

So I finally received my armor in the mail... SOOOOOOO EXICTED!!!! This is the NE set from troopergear.

post-5443-0-86967400-1369975625_thumb.jp

post-5443-0-45135000-1369975644_thumb.jp

post-5443-0-03375600-1369975838_thumb.jp

I started detail work on the helmet. Cut out six teeth.

post-5443-0-63512600-1369975827_thumb.jp

I believe the captain that I am modeling the armor after only has six teeth cut out. I was looking at a deployed SWAT members build and I only saw six teeth.

post-5443-0-49435800-1369975847_thumb.jp

That's it so far. I cannot wait to continue the build. If there are any members in South Florida that are willing to help I will be more than happy to accept it. Thanks guys.

Hi Chris,

I am nearly finished & am just about ready to "Get Dirty". it is a fairly straight forward build but the forearms are a bit of a nightmare to get right. good luck with the build.

I don't like the separate cap'N back of the helmet..the question is, why is the cap'N back

separated of the dome like the fx-helmet....the rest of the armour/ details are nice. Enjoy your build.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the willingness to help cause I know Ill need it. I didnt understand why the three piece design on the bucket either. Over all im pretty happy with the set. It came with multiple TD knees and ab plates which is cool. I figure Ill use the extra pieces to practice weathering when I get to that point.