MEPD clearance posting question

DACT

Hello

In advance of UKG clearance and TD ID etc, I am preparing my pics on photobucket as a way of 'hosting' my pictures.

Is it ok to link to this photobucket library when ready to request deployment etc?..or do you need pics on the posting itself. There's 52 pictures, `i know probably far too many but I am keen to document everything properly, for my reference and for the 'boss'.

As you know it was Nick's build, but now I have worn it, adjusted it and painstakingly photo-documented everything it kind of seems my own....

the pics are on there by the way, so here is hoping it all looks good!

PS new MEPD avatar image is me - homing in on a pesky Jawa..

My pics: http://s1300.photobu...mo1973/library/

Catch you all later. Lee

Hi Lee.

Good luck with your UKG clearance. Those are high standards for sure!

But you will be fin no doubt.

When you post your Police Officer clearance thread, make sure to post at least the minimun pictures requested in this thread:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=7915

And then you can link the rest of your gallery to the post via an hyperlink.

It is always better and easier for everyone to check picts directly on your thread. Just copy/paste the image link from photobucket to the post. It should be fine.

Hope it helps.

Saludos

nothing at all from ukg. sent an email too to all 3 gml people. silence......

Lee

One day mate, ONE DAY! it's been....you do know that we all have lives outside the costuming community and we are not all sitting at our keyboards just waiting for someone to submit a costume clearance request.

I know that you're eager to get passed off and out there trooping, but come on fella, give us a bloody chance.

Patience mate, all good things come to those who wait :salute:

lol,

Welcome to the world of putting in for clearance with the nervous wait, where every day waiting for that email seems like an eternity lol, have you got the sweats yet?