501st clearance check please

DACT

Chaps

Please can you check if these pics will be ok for 501st clearance?

I have submitted a thread but been awaiting an ID - been about a week or so, before I can proceed.

As I purchased Nick's armour I have made minor adjustments but had to swap the shoulder bells over for the pics to hide the UKG decal, which was the advice, rather than remove

However, I have left the 'black tape' on the shoulder bell that Nick had on for SWAT. Is this a no-no for clearance?

Ta guys

http://s1300.photobu...mo1973/library/

Looking good mate. I can't see any probs (I'm looking on my phone while at work). You should be cleared in no time. The armour fits you perfectly!

With regards to your TD number - these are usually issued upon clearence so don't let that hold you up.

Chaps

Please can you check if these pics will be ok for 501st clearance?

I have submitted a thread but been awaiting an ID - been about a week or so, before I can proceed.

As I purchased Nick's armour I have made minor adjustments but had to swap the shoulder bells over for the pics to hide the UKG decal, which was the advice, rather than remove

However, I have left the 'black tape' on the shoulder bell that Nick had on for SWAT. Is this a no-no for clearance?

Ta guys

http://s1300.photobu...mo1973/library/

Lee, the UKG decal should have been removed by Nick when he sold it to you.

Please post an updated picture of both your bells back and front in your WIP / Pre-Clearance thread on the UKG as proof that this as been done.

The GML team will then review your submission.

nice one! dave h is going to fix my poorly e11 and weather it like he does best so i feel really lucky to be part of a great sandbro family

Now I am confused. ukg probably quite rightly point out that the crl says 8 teeth to be cut out on the frown. Nicks helmet only has 6. Am I missing a trick here as I thought Nick was swat? Unless things have changed?

looking good Lee ....so glad i was able to fix your broken E-11 ,and i just love doing the dry brushed weathering,so that part is a real pleasure buddy! :) so glad i could help you out here dude :)

Everything seems to be ok regarding submission for clearance...thanks for all your help. Just standing by for my ID and clearance from UKG. Hoping to be over here for MEPD P.O clearance sometime in the near future - annual leave booked and confirmed for the induction troop at Glastonblaby in Leicester on 6 July! Hope to see my fellow sandies at that one!