Sandys in Star wars VII ?

That would be awesome. Even if they don't call me, hope that they do call the 501st troopers to appear on the film.

But... Have to say this: if they do, hope they really pay attention and only use accurate armor and not of like most LFL license holders that can't tell the difference between an ANH helmet and a rubies or even an fx.

At least they contact a maker with screen accurate molds to make the costumes.

Saludos.

I agree with you Brandon. But I really hope they go back to real men in real armour instead of CG for Stormtroopers. Don't get me wrong, the Clone Troopers looked slick and polished and were a great advert CG characters, but nothing beats the old fashioned way of doing it for realism. Same with highly skilled mask makers and make-up artists over CG creatures. Can you imagine Chewbacca done in CG?? Gives me shivers just thinking about it!! ;-) :dance:

This could have a good flip of the coin...

We could only hope production department and the director aim for real Sandies. If they do they could have 2 options:

1. Choose among SWAT Officers.

2. Choose among Police Officers. Here's the flip side, if they do from any personalized PO, imagine the possibilities in emulating that particular Officer in a future for SWAT. :D