Getting Ready To Place My RS Props Order

SMOKE

I am getting ready to place an order for a RS Props Stunt Helmet. They offer a choice of different plastics. Could those of you who have purchased one of these give me feedback on what version you went with. Thank You Sandbrothers.

Well i have all 3 types.

The pvc is superwhite but dulls down well (my sandy lid is pvc) its flexy and resilient but if it does break you cant make ovc paste like abs paste.

The abs is not superwhite but not as offwhite as my tm armor (my ESB tk uses this) its pretty flexy but the cheek tubes can crack when you are putting on the strim. They are a little thin in the pull around the drop down from the frown. No worries as a little abs paste and fine sandpaper takes care of it if you need it.

The hdpe or pp or fishpond lid (my ANH stunt uses this) is super sharp and very resilient. Down side here is you have to paint the lid and could lead to bigger chips than you want.

If i were to order again id get the abs probably for the ease of repair so but then again i have never had to repair my pvc one. I did crack my abs cheek tube when i put the trim on it but have not had it break since.

• 6 months later...

Okay I got the RS Props bucket! Thank you to Johnny Zero for parting with it. Wow insane detail. I get it why everyone is RS Props crazy. I have to finish the build but still working on my AP set so this bucket will have to wait. Its the PVC version.

x0m5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...