New item found for backpacks!

P3laton3

I was looking for the item behind the radar dish that match with a real item on the market, size wise and also that was cheap, easy to find and available a that time.

As the Sonix radio, the seed trays and the syphon I thought that the DVDs solution couldn't be for obvious reasons.

The last week I bought some stuff on line on a DIY store and I got the flash.

I guess I found this item that could solve an enigma.

Posted Image

Posted Image

What do you think?

yeah,it could very well be that it was replicated in a lighter material bro ! ,but, i'd imagine that these rubber angle grinder sanding pad bases would have been quite cheap back then ,and accessable in most tool shops back then too ,if the props department had the budget to buy a load of radios for the packs back then,, i'd also imagine that all the other bits needed for the packs wouldnt have been a real problem (budget wise) either ......Ruggero, this is what really impresses me about you bro..... you have an EAGLE EYE for all the little details,and i salute you yet again for bringing this plauseable suggestion to us all ! :salute::duim::td:

• 1 month later...

I would definitely say this is the item. After researching it and testing it out i will be using these in my builds. the CD/DVD is a cheap easy to find item and will do the trick but this is more accurate