Still around

RETNUHHA

Hey everyone!!! just wanted to drop in and say hi!! apologies for not being to active on the mepd, been crazy busy with work and planning a wedding.

well we finally found a venue after months of searching, whew.... ( glad thats over).

only like 47 more items to take care of. :6::pint1:

hopefully i will get some more time now to start on my swat build again.

anyways hope all my brotha's and sista's are doing well...

:td::salute:

Welcome back! haha

I hear you, though! The wedding planning WILL get the best of you, Brother! :yes:

I've been away from the boards as well due to this freakin' flu bug I'm just now getting over. whew! So, it'll be great to be coming back to the Sand Pit, as well!

Anyway, good luck with your SWAT build, I'll be finishing my ANH Vader! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you and yours again this weekend for our Magic Castle Dinner with the fam! Woot! :td:

Welcome back! haha

I hear you, though! The wedding planning WILL get the best of you, Brother! :yes:

I've been away from the boards as well due to this freakin' flu bug I'm just now getting over. whew! So, it'll be great to be coming back to the Sand Pit, as well!

Anyway, good luck with your SWAT build, I'll be finishing my ANH Vader! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you and yours again this weekend for our Magic Castle Dinner with the fam! Woot! :td:

Glad your feeling better bro!!!

wonder if the magician can make the droids were looking for appear. lol

see you tonight brotha.

Just take your time bro, we are still here when you get that ring on your finger.

C U at the SWAT team when the times comes.

Hugs! brotha :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support Rolf, sooner or later ill be in the ranks of swat :) hope your court date went well my friend.

Hugs brotha.

Glad to see things working out for you. Hope your wedding goes off with hitch! Lol you get it? A hitch.... Lol

Well glad to see you back

LOL!!! Thanks jay, glad i have a little more time to play.

Thanks for the support Rolf, sooner or later ill be in the ranks of swat :) hope your court date went well my friend.

Hugs brotha.

You got the skills for sure, so all you need is to find the time to make it there.

My day in court went ok i think:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=11600&hl=

Hugs my friend.