How do you pack your Stanley Box?

rhapsodyred99

So my awesome wife bought me one of those 50 gallon Stanley mobile job boxes for my birthday!

Question how do you all pack yours?

I have a torso that is in one part, and I can put the backpack on the bottom the torso on top with the legs/arms inside it and close the lid, but I be there is a way to get the helmet and pauldron in there as well....

Any pics of how you arrange yours?

Thanks!

I leave my backpack out... Not sure I could squeeze it in there if I tried. At troops, I had a "slip cover" made to conceal the back, and I carry my BFG in a section of French drain sleeve. Otherwise, everything else fits with room to spare!

Frank i got an awesome wife that bought me one too and everything fits nice. I put the torso to the right upsidedown and put the thighs, then the shins, then the biceps, then the forearms in each other. I put the chest piece around all of that still to the right side. on the left bottom is the belt, ammo pouches, pauldron, then the bucket. The boots go on either side of the bucket to keep it from moving. On the top shelf is all the little fix it and artsie fartsie stuff. Velcro, e600....hammers nails plywood plastic you know..... :P And there is still room after all that......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My job is done here...

I use a extra large white rolling cooler. Protects armor from warping in extreme temperatures (like inside a car in the summer) it's white so it looks the part and fits my complete gear

i got one of those too, but its usually filled with drinks, ice and tasty treats, mooohahahahaaa :woot: :woot: But that is an awesome idea, and,,, maybe i should lay off those tasty treats for a while.. :6:

Thanks for the replies guys!

I actually decided it was a crime to pack the TD away and packed my TM TK suit in my box and placed my TD on my Manny guarding the toy room with my CFO ROTJ TK and my (WIP) ROTJ DV:

Posted Image

Thats an RS Stunt lid, TM Hero LId, and RS ESB lid lurking on the top shelf behind him there...

The Stanley box easily holds my TM TK suit and all the extras with room to spare, Ill probably end up packing the TD armor in the box and wearing the pack next deployment, since if i leave the pack out I can get everything except the BFG in there.

I actually decided it was a crime to pack the TD away and packed my TM TK suit in my box and placed my TD on my Manny guarding the toy room with my CFO ROTJ TK and my (WIP) ROTJ DV:

Posted Image

Thats an RS Stunt lid, TM Hero LId, and RS ESB lid lurking on the top shelf behind him there...

The Stanley box easily holds my TM TK suit and all the extras with room to spare, Ill probably end up packing the TD armor in the box and wearing the pack next deployment, since if i leave the pack out I can get everything except the BFG in there.

Wow nice gear :)

Posted Image

Dude, awessome gear. Now ya really should think about the twelve step program. :P :P :P

heh

I have all 4 original trilogy TKs as Legion costumes, my TD just got approved in March, and all I need for my ROTJ Vader is the leather suit and gloves that have been on order since January....

But then I am done...No Really....well... I do like Fett....and Biker Scouts.... Nah I don't see any problems here....(time for an intervention?)

:whistling:

awsome set up frank!!

im not really a fan(like many) of the R.O.T.J. armour but ive got to say

i can see youve made a nice job of him dude,very impressed!

also have you ever thought about turning him into a sandy special edition,

i believe we still dont have one in the ranks yet!! :no:

again,great star wars cave bro!! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys,

The ROTJ is actually my Centurion level over at FISD. (Second one ever woohoo :P) So I do not really want to dirty him up, though there is certainly a precedent as the Endor Troopers were pretty weathered. I agree that the ROTJ looks pretty bad next to ANH (or ESB) but ROTJ holds a special place in my heart as it came along right at the time I could really appreciate it at the time (ANH and ESB I was really too young to get fully grasp then, it took rewatching to truely appreciate them). Once I decided to join the Legion and saw how underrepresented the ROTJ TKs were I knew I had to have one.

It was actually a ton of work to get to fit my 6' 1" 230 pound frame as the molded in overlaps really make arms and legs a tough fit. Its not as easy as trimming the excess and poping a coverstrip over the join. I love it as a piece of history, but if I were to be honest then, yes he looks like the 'special" cousin to the ANH/ESB troopers :P

All you need to do is look at the side by side pictures in the "what other costumes do you have" thread to see what I mean.