Anybody from Washington State

njfalconer

I am moving to that area very soon and I was really hoping that there would be MEPD members there. I am going to be moving to the area near McCord AFB. Im almost ready to try for MEPD Deployment but I think it will be after I move. So how far are you guys from there?

Thank you,

Brian

I am moving to that area very soon and I was really hoping that there would be MEPD members there. I am going to be moving to the area near McCord AFB. Im almost ready to try for MEPD Deployment but I think it will be after I move. So how far are you guys from there?

Thank you,

Brian

Along with td8020, I also live in WA so its good to see the TD ranks growing here. We live at least a good hour north of McCord but don't hesitate to ask questions. Most of us belong to Garrison Titan so you can also check out their boards for info.

The three of us are about 60-90 minutes north of you, depending on how fast you drive and how much traffic there is. There are other members of the garrison farther south, but no TD's. Most events are in the immediate Seattle area (~30-45 minutes north of you), but not all. Next month we'll troop in Tacoma (which is something like 20 minutes from McChord), but it seems the limit most are willing to go.

There are at least 3 TD's that I'm aware of in the Portland area, but that's about 2x the distance south than Seattle is north. Still, if you don't mind a long drive they seem to do a lot of events.

Get yourself up on the boards at www.keee.com/gt/ and say Hi. I know there's a TK at Ft. Lewis who you might be able to persuade to go dirty.