Check This Out.....

THE TROOPER

Hey bros....I trooped with my garrison with the Waterbury Symphony Orchestra on Sat. night. Where else can you go, in your favorite armor, standing on stage to a sell out crowd of over 800, in front of an awesome full orchestra performing the Star Wars theme ? Right Here baby, check it out...

Posted Image

teaser....

Posted Image

im on the right side of da boss

Posted Image

really cool snowy.

Posted Image

still to the right of da bossman.

Posted Image

Posted Image

pic. time.....

Posted Image

ahhhh yea....

Posted Image

And Badda Bing heh? The End...Whaddayall think ? This troop was awesome man....but the really cool part was at the end when a kid that couldnt get his picture taken. I heard it from behind me. I turned and he looked about 6 years old with his mom and dad....i tapped him on the shoulder and put my arm around him so his mom could take his picture and you can tell that, that made his year epic. I also let him hold my weapon for another pic. Little did that kid know, but its times like this that make my year..........Hope you all enjoy :teehee:

Great Picts and troop.

How was it to have an orchestra playing the imperial march on your back while guarding Vader?

Congrats on a mission accomplished!

Saludos.

Man it was epic.....I play drums and also the big tympani drums, and to hear that,.. was pure excellence. I wish all my bros could have heard and seen what i did that day. Until the next troop...stay tuned. :teehee: