Doubleshots ATA TD Build

Clue

Ok...so I have made the traps bigger and thinned the black outline considerably. I weathered the lid to my liking which is somewhat dirty and will complete once I paint the tube stripes on. What do you think? Again constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks good.

Ate you going to paint the tube stripes or are you going for decals?

Thanks guys. Smally, I'll be painting them on...waiting for work to get thermal ink roll in and I will use Pandatroopers template...used your spray bottle technique for the base weathering on the top and back of lid...worked great.

Thanks guys. Smally, I'll be painting them on...waiting for work to get thermal ink roll in and I will use Pandatroopers template...used your spray bottle technique for the base weathering on the top and back of lid...worked great.

Good lad ;)

Have you considered raising the brow slightly? Or do you prefer the lower look?

Weathered the boots up...may clean them up and offer for sale at a discount. They are size 8 and way big on me. I usually wear a 7 but I may reorder a 6 now that I see how big these run.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...
On standby mode right now waiting on my kit to be ready. Trooper1 pauldron ordered...excited about that, and waiting on Anthonys next T21 run. Cant wait to get this project finished....putting the remaining softparts and pack on hold until I have my kit and put a few dollars into the Harley while I have the chance. Sandies are expensive...but it will be worth it for sure.

• 2 weeks later...