Busy bee

Rolf

Hi brotherhood.

Just a quick post, and whit not too many details.

But as the topic says, i like to be here more, but i can´t around these times, even i want to.

I work far away, have to deliver and pick up my son to and from kindergarden my self each day.

Working full time, and having court meetings for my upcoming court case the 16 of april leave me close to zero free time to being on the computer, to troop, to assemble suits and props etc.

But i will all ways be around... hey i still got the second highest post amounts here on the mepd lol :teehee:

(i can´t log in the mepd in my work time, and the time i got whit my son i give to him, when he sleeps come all the other stuff, like cleaning and getting things ready for the next day.

But i try to be here a few times every week)

Hugs from here :thumbsup:

Thanks for being there brother´s, i value you all a lot in my life.

Time are strange around here...

i got true love together whit my son and girlfriend and we are so happy together :wub:

And at the same time a very hard working life whit very stressful court case meetings on top of it etc... inhuman :6:

But i will hang in there, and will fight for a better future :thumbsup:

When times comes i will post more again, troop more again, make suits and props again, take pro pics in right locations again, makes fan movie etc...

Hugs world sandy wide.