Ack! CRL does not allow for move along tube stripes!

rhapsodyred99

Hi to all,

it is right, there is no need to emulate an specific trooper. But i want. :yes: The stop that ship trooper was my "hero" since my childhood. I liked this guy for the first time i saw a new hope. Therefore i want to copy exactly this armor. Primarliy for my self. After modiyfiing my T-21 i will try to reach the swat of course, too.

The hard fact is, i will not get the licensing by the german garrison, if i do not change the ammo pouches to 3 slot MG 38/40 and "simulate" 8 teeth. In the crls the requirements are fixed pretty clear at this time.

The alternative is to send my application to the detachment, which would take a long time for licensing. Opi Wan is in that unpleasant situation. But i will use my armor in march for the first time at an event...

So i will try to solve this problem to make special fotos for the german garrison with the 3 slot pouches and "open" the teeth in a soft way. My GMO understands my situation - i will not ruin my helmet. On the other hand i can understand him, he complies with the requirements, which the CRLs prescribe.

I think we found a good compromise, on the one hand to fullfill the crls, on the other not to damage my armor...

• 7 months later...

Well the good news is after the stripe fix i am approved!

SUPER excited to have my fifth costume approved.

I think what is clear here is that you need to be GML and the other dude needs to understand materiality. I'm not going to cut slack for silliness.