Wat do you see?

Vf2112

Bin meaning to start this a while but has anyone else bin seeing things...in things since getting armour?

Like I work in recycling and when see an old funnel it looks like a pack stinger , I can't look at my lunch box and not think sonix, or conduit and see lab pipe exhaust port , cv joint shrouds look like cistern bases , can't even look at real diamonds without seeing sniper plates WTH :) everywhere I go

Tupperware drink bottles argh

My wife hates going shopping with me now, especially to a hardware store. I also find my self making a "quick" stop into Home Depot or Lowes to pick something up. Unfortunately I was supposed to be getting dinner too. Always get a call: "Dude, did you go to another galaxy for dinner?" Hehe, sorry wife....

I'll see ABS piping on a job site and will always think to myself " I wonder if anyone will notice if I attach a detonator plate to the side of one of these things?" haha :woot:

lmoa ha

That's funny I was going to post a thread just like this too! I was in a bathroom the other day and there was some metal sheet rivetted to the wall that was spaced out just like the side rivets on armor haha. Some seat at a restaurant out here looked like ammo pouches from the side! Everytime I see abs anywhere it reminds me of a pack! Ill have to start taking pictures of the stuff I see!

LOL!!!

That happens to me too.

Always looking for some or any use for stuff i find in random places.

But it goes a bit further for me... I collect that stuff, from the street, from my work (I work in advertising so lots of gaffer's tape and other stuff)... I have 3 boxes full of randon parts and bits.

Also, I go to the Home Depot and wander around looking for parts, even if I need nothing.

:) We are not alone in this...

Saludos

Heck yeah! When I can't do more cause I'm waiting on stuff or for paint to dry I go nuts.

Need to build

Pretty much finished now maybe that's why I'm talking with TM at the moment :D never want it to end

Mind you wen I request deployment bet there'll be lots to do doh :)

@ trooper , stay you man lol :)

Yeah guilty of suffering from Prop Vision too.

I can only add that I tend to trawl through antique markets for this too. Militaria pouches, old radios, deactivated rifles etc I have a Lewis gun clinometer pouch I'm thinking of converting into that roadblock pouch. I've seen an old wooden kid's rifle with working bolt that I think can be easily converted into a Jawa blaster for my boy. I did contemplp a padded tank headgear for one of my lids but I've shelved that idea.

:-)